onsdag 5. november 2008

The real world.


In a perfect world I'd be a litterary genious, travelling around the world doing book readings, fashion shows and photo exhibitions.

In a perfect world I could make a living from my writing and photographs, and I'd have an adoring artist who would sketch me. Ooooh, wait, sketch me nekkkid. And we'd get into terrible, passionate fights involving the breaking of plates and that always ended in hot frenzied sex.

God. My problem is I'm a chronic dreamer. It's a terribly wonderful inconvenient necessary affliction. I spend most of my days floating around the outermost atmosphere, with my feet clumsily tripping around on the ground below.

I know what I want out of life. And i know i deserve it (don't look at me for false modesty. Im not of that school) I just don't know how to go about getting it. yet. Wheter it be buckling down and submitting my writing to some editor (oh god) or starting my longLUSTED journey in the fashion industry (!!) or simply mustering up the courage to talk to that cute boy with the shaggy brown hair and good shoes who randomly loves to take photographs (it's always boys with good shoes and cameras that do me in..)

Nevertheless, with absolutely nooo clue or direction in where i am going and despite of my drive to get to that place, i could'nt be happier with where i am right now. I am surrounded by marvelousness. I just got back from a long weekend in Oslo, and i realized.. I have the most a m a z i n g people in my life. They inspire and stimulate me in every inkling movement made and it takes my breath away every single time it happens. I've had remarkable conversations with even more remarkable people. I feel like i'm placed on a pedestal with every word said to me, yet they all manage to keep me so grounded. I am forever humble and greatfull. Ya'll can wear my rolex ANYDAY;)

No i don't know what to do with myself.
But you know what? I'm having hella fun figuring out what it is I should be doing.

I fucking love you all! you know who you are.
See you in 3 weeks.

//lala

Ingen kommentarer: