fredag 22. august 2008

My bags are packed i'm ready to go.




In less than 24 houres, i, Chris, am leaving for the wonderfull city of London. I am improbably excited of going away. I love going away. Somewhere. Anywhere really. I'm packed. I love packing. I love OVERpacking. I love how i can spend houres after houres writing lists up and down, figuring out how to 'junk my trunk' with long wished for outfits of all my retarded ebay funds. And how i always leave a little tiny space in the side of my suitcase for that "little" i always intend to buy. I also love how i look like a proon everytime i head home, due to over doing the "little", dragging my suitcase, my handluggage, another handluggage and another two extra paperbags of new new new after me!:) gaah. love it! Kudos to my family for being assistants during my preparation ahead of any trip. Wether it be ironing and washing my clothes, helping me pick out nailpolish for the ped', yes'ing and no'ing outfits or just managing my playlist whilest packing. I'm gay like that. Mind your own, will'ya.

For now, i am doing a magnifique little short stop in Oslo to greet my girl merry'happy and kiss my lovers farewell.
Okay, gotta get back to tanning my legs.
Al, love kita.

Toodles from lahlah, Harry pottah and tha sexbomb-dancahs! (pronounced with overly exadurated british accent.) Whatevaah!

KISS!

Ingen kommentarer: