lørdag 10. mai 2008

Can i just be so frank..



This is written by someone i really like. I have hopes and dreams for this person, and the weirdest part is that everything she writes, I can relate to.. Shit is just so random.. Hope u get published some day honey, no one would deserve it more than you. -Ags. (Don't hate me for posting this.)


..this perticular morning


this morning I woke up still tipsy from last night.
this morning i forgot to wash my face.
this morning, i stumbled out of my bed and to work while it was still night.
this morning i waited for the sun to rise with a cigarette jammed between my lips. smoke mixed and flirted with the fog untill i could'nt separate nature from habit.
this morning i noticed that at that moment before dawn, even though the sky is dark, it does'nt quite feel the same as night.
maybe it's the way birds can't yet see, but they still sing.
this morning i passed a stripper getting off work. her back was bent, her head down as she ran her acrylic fingers through a stash of last nights earnings. (okay, not really)
this morning i got attacked by 8 lesbians. (okay, not really again)
Anyway,
this morning i finally figured out what the sun is all about.

...

i wanna go somewhere with someone.
i don't know where, and i don't know with whom.

Ingen kommentarer: