fredag 9. mai 2008

Hoochie's, tryna get on the guestlist!



If you see a girl walking down the street and think you should 'holla' at her DO NOT proceed to identify her by every item of clothing she's wearing, for example:

Thug youth: Ay girl!

Chrisla: (keeps walking)

Thug youth: Ay, girl! With the jean jacket, white t-shirt, sunglasses and the long hair..

Chrisla: CAN I FUCKING HELP YOU?!?!

Thug youth: I just wanted to tell you were cute!

Chrisla: WELL THEN SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT! (and runs)


So, i am absolutely dying to call someone rite now, by someone i clearly mean my Ags. Whom i btw left to save the world. (which ended in me getting drunk sippin' on cheap wine from even cheaper plastic cups. im gay like that.) Buut my fuckin phone bill is jazillion fofellion mother'friggin high, and my mother would not hezitate in sending me to an all girls school in China if i made another call. By that, i am forced to "blog" it outta my system. yesyesya'll! So i am gonna jam this cigarette i have in my mouth and chant in a monotonous tone till i fall asleep. 'Come with me, come with me, we'll travel to infinity'.

BedBedBed.DangDangDang.

Ags: i.m.u, i.l.u and i.f.w.b.s.y.a.t.t.g.a.r.y.c (haha, figure THAT one out folkkss)

So fuckin' JUAN!

..KADISH'la

Ingen kommentarer: