fredag 23. mai 2008

That special dude.



I want to meet a nice guy. A guy that could take me out for a drive on the English countryside, like Rupert Grint in driving lessons.. A guy that would fly me and my girlfriends for croissants in Paris. A guy that kisses slowly but with a firm touch. A guy that could make me tapas in the middle of the night, if i got the cravings. I wish he could take me to NYC and show me all sorts of wonderful things. Basically.. A guy that buys me Vogue every month, cause he knows i love it..

I wish i could meet a guy tht could help me with stuff. Like changing the flat wheel on my bike, learn me spanish or just lite my cigarette when im nervous. Basically.. A guy that could learn me how to use my camera..

I want to meet a guy that is confident but not cocky. A guy with kind eyes and that drives a motorcycle. He has to be nice to my parents and sweet with my friends. A guy that speaks french and has that mad swag. A guy that could watch sex and the city with me in the mornings when i'm off from work. I wish i had a guy that looked at me in that special way when i'm drunk and have fun with my friends. Basically.. A guy that takes of my heels when im too drunk after a long night, and carries me home..

If you know this guy.. Hook me up. I want 'Dinner and a movie' by Cool Calm Pete.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

i wanna be that guy. no lie.

Anonym sa...

the way u smile!